Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stacy and Jason

So I just have to say that I love Lake City. It's just far enough away that I know I am not at home. This is the second time I've had the honor of shooting a wedding here, and I just can't wait to come back again. This wedding was filled with so many details, I don't know where to start. From the chandelier hanging in the tree (which was echoed in the programs) to the gorgeous blue and white fabric with a yellow accent to the vintage windows which had table places to the cookies and milk....and on and on. Stacy and Jason were an absolute pleasure, they were so happy and calm. Everyone had a great time, as you can see from the guest who went all out for YMCA. Yeah!

Check out more in the slideshow!

























Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen:

Event planning: Rachael Gardner at Crested Butte Events
Flowers: Keli at Misty Mountain Too
Music: Angie Hornbrook with High Mountain DJ's
Catering: Fete Events
Cake: Erica White

No comments: