Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stacia!

Today is the first of I hope many guest blog posts. So here's what Stacia had to say about our photo shoot:

"Working with Alison was such a fun experience! I could not have asked for anything better! During the photo shoot, she made me feel very comfortable and let me do whatever I wanted, so that my personality could shine through in the pictures. I really appreciated that! We went to many different locations, such as in front of a wall covered in license plates, an old prison, and even a broken down barn. I had a blast at each one! When I first saw the pictures, I was amazed at how awesome they turned out. I asked for creative and artistic photos, and Alison did just that! She most definitely exceeded my expectations and went out of her way to make sure I was happy with my ending results, and I know she will do the same for each one of her clients. Most people might like 10 photos out of hundreds that a photographer takes during a shoot; this was not the case shooting with Alison, because I LOVED them all! I am so excited to get my prints and share them with family and friends! I have no regrets shooting with Alison and would do it again and again. I know that anyone that works with her will feel the exact same way! Whether it be senior portraits, family portraits or weddings, Alison is the one to choose! :)
Stacia"

Thanks Stacia!











1 comment:

myrtle said...

Great! Lovely photos.