Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ford

This was the second time this week that I had the pleasure of introducing a lollipop to a little boy (sorry moms, it's only a matter of time anyway :)). Ford caught on a little quicker than Jaeger last week (see post below). He loved it all the same and it sure seems to be the trick for getting the smiles. I know, where's the surprise there?

It was fun to see Ford again since it had been exactly a year since I last photographed him , and he was quite a bit more mobile! In the hour that I spent with him, he managed to scrape up both arms and both legs, and he didn't slow down enough to notice.

It was also nice to catch up with his mom and dad, who are expecting number 2 in November!
This family is a really special one for me, since I met them to shoot their wedding, three years ago. And I've been able to watch their family grow. I can't wait for next year!




















No comments: