Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nina and Chris

How does this sound for an ideal wedding weekend?



-See Wilco at Red Rocks
-Drive to Crested Butte in the morning and
-Check into the honeymoon suite at the Crested Butte Retreat
-Then take a hike on a perfect summer day through the wildflowers with your best friend
-Marry him in the woods holding a stunning bouquet of roses and sunflowers (thanks Keli!)
-Later, enjoy dinner in, made especially for two at the Retreat
-Drink champagne and watch the 4th of July fireworks while soaking in your own private hot tub
-Pick up your dogs in the morning and take them on another hike the next day.



Could it get any better? Actually yes. I got to hang out with them for part of it. Nina and Chris were so nice and fun and easygoing. I love what I do. I meet great people. I make new friends. I'm constantly inspired. It makes me happy. I'll stop kvelling now.





















No comments: