Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lynelle and Chris


Last week was a super busy one for me, and I survived! With pictures to tell the tale...


I spent Saturday with Lynelle and Chris, and they were married at Paradise Warming House on Crested Butte Mountain. Such a neat, private location. In the winter, it's only accessible by skiing to it.

I know many brides try hard to keep their dresses perfectly pressed for that moment down the aisle, and though Lynelle took great care in keeping her dress clean, we did spend some time tromping around in woods, and fields beforehand. What a payoff!

Some of the highlights were the kiddos who attended, Lily proved to be the most fun to shoot. There was a miscomunication about how her floral head piece should sit on her head, and I was lucky enough to get an Anne Geddes moment.

It was a really nice day for the Topp/Hopp Merger.













Click here to Chris and Lynelle's slideshow


No comments: