Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nina and Jesse

Shooting weddings in Crested Butte is pretty much a dream job, but shooting a wedding for really fun locals is hard to top. Nina and Jesse hosted a wedding with an elegant, laid back style in a perfect setting with perfect weather.

The Studley Lane Ranch was a new venue for me, and I have to say it was awesome! It's located just outside of town, and is surrounded by all of Crested Butte's classic peaks.

Jesse and his men all had matching Nike's for their wedding attire, all with their initials and the date embroidered on the heels. Nina carried white roses with white orchids and her girls carried orange roses, which I've pretty much decided is my favorite color.

During the reception, I received one of the best compliments yet: A guest came up to me as I was looking through the shots on my camera and said, "You love your job, don't you?" And I said, "Yes!" He said, "Because every time I look over at you you are looking at your camera and smiling."

Does it get any better than that? Thanks Eric!

Check out their slideshow















No comments: