Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tricia and Brett

As a photographer in Crested Butte, I'm so lucky with what I have to work with. I spend a lot of time checking out other photographers work, and I realize a lot of the time, that often they need to hide their surroundings because just maybe, someone is getting married next to a parking lot. This is my backdrop, and I can't show it off enough.


When I met up with Brett on his wedding afternoon, he was a bit nervous. Tricia was late, and by the time she arrived we managed to distract Brett enough that he was fully focused on her. She radiated beauty as if she had never been surer in her life. They made a great couple.


This shot of the boys might be one of my favorites- of all time.








As always, Keli at Misty Mountain Floral totally nailed the colors and made some gorgeous bouquets.

We seriously had like three drops of rain, but pulled the umbrellas out anyway, just in case!






To see the slideshow, click here

No comments: