Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trisha and Jefferson

When Trisha called me months ago for the first time, she reminded me of one of my closest friends, in her tone of voice, her sense of humor, and her laugh. So when I found out she was moving here to be with Jefferson, I was thrilled. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to see them more!

Their wedding day was beautiful, perfect weather, and a relaxed attitude all around. They had their good friend Dave Ochs ,who is hilarious, marry them at the Club at Crested Butte . I love shooting here because the greens on the golf course offer such dramatic opportunities, but we have to dodge golf balls and run from irate golfers (just kidding Ben!).

The theme was red and Gerber daisies took center stage. Trisha also wore awesome red heels.

Really, really fun day.


Here's the link to the slide show





This is Trisha's best man, Matt. Tim calls this shot "The Matterhorn"











No comments: