Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gearing up

So I'm gearing up for a busy season of weddings, and this is my calm before the storm. I've got four days left to relax and them I'm busy busy busy. I've no photos to post today, but soon there will be very many. Instead I'm going to give some mention to some people that have helped me along the way, that I've enjoyed working with, or that I hope to work with in the future. And I'm going to shamelessly post their links as well. And you can find most of these guys on facebook too.

First there's Tim- a phenomenally talented furniture maker, but he's also my assistant, photoshop geek extrodaniare,computer repairman, lighting technician, as well as a talented photographer, fantastic cook, superior father and have you guessed yet? My husband. Check out his work. Tell your friends. It's very cool.

I need to thank Andi Tippie also a fantastic photographer, and all around very nice person. I'm sure she's wondering why she's being thanked, but I know for sure that her tip(pie- couldn't resist the pun) about getting my new website up and running absolutely launched a new chapter in my career. Thanks a million!

I'd also like to give mention to some of the vendors that I work with on a regular basis in all of this fantastic wedding madness.

Good People. Great Product. Very Highly recommended!


Here they are:
Rachael Gardner at Crested Butte Events- Wedding planner
Keli Crank at Misty Mountain Too - Florist
Keely Murphy at- Arrangements Catering - Caterer
Jason and Allison Gillete at The Crested Butte Retreat -Lodging and Venue

and one I haven't worked with yet, but hope to soon is Michelle Phelps at the Phelps Ranch in Gunnison.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Heh! Glad I could help out! And I can't WAIT to see your photos popping up... I always love your work.