Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Theresa and Ian

My first wedding of the summer is behind me and I can let out a deep breath. Theresa and Ian were a great pleasure to work with...they were accommodating and so organized. I guess I would expect that from two math professors!

Their wedding day turned out beautifully. It was the first real sun we'd seen in far too long, and by the time the ceremony was over at the church there was a really nice cloud cover to make the light great for portraits. The reception was held at Mountaineer Square, the ballroom was beautiful, and the food delicious. Triple L at High Mountain DJs played great music all night and guests were DANCING!

Here's the link to their slideshow:http://alisonwhitephotography.com/Martines/

Best of luck to you in your new adventures in Texas. We will miss you here!



































































No comments: